If you suspect that someone used your kimbosabe account or you see suspicious activity, your account may be compromised.
Suspicious activity can include:
- Order requests you didn't make
- Completed orders you didn't request
- Phone calls or text messages from delivery people about orders you didn't request
- Receipts for orders you don't recognize on your account
- Account changes you didn't make
- Changes to your payment profile you didn't make
- Password or email address updated without your knowledge
If you're able to sign in to your account, we recommend resetting your password.
How to reset your password:
1. Go to "www.kimbosabe.com.au".
2. On the top right corner click on "Sign On".
3. Select "I forgot my password".
4. Enter your phone number
5. Receive a new password.
If you're still unable to sign in to your account, please share your mobile number and details at [email protected]