Guidelines to Unacceptable and prohibited items_ kimbosabe (vSpace 1.x) (6650)
This article provides information about guidelines related to unacceptable and prohibited items.
Items in any of the following conditions are unacceptable for listing on kimbosabe:
- Item has wear and tear issues and in a way that renders it difficult to use.
- Item has missing critical elements. This does not necessarily include instructions.
- Item is not clean, including signs of mould, heavy staining, or corrosion.
- Item was not created by the original manufacturer or copyright holder. This includes copies, counterfeits, replicas, and imitations.
- Item was originally distributed as a promotional copy, promotional bundle, product sample, or advance reading copy. This includes uncorrected proofs of in-print or not-yet-published books.
- Item is expired.
- Item was intended for destruction or disposal or otherwise designated as unsellable by the manufacturer or the vendor.